Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Change favors the thinking mind

Its rubbishing when someone says to you that you haven't changed or grown much over the last, as many years as they may suppose. You've always believed yourself to be in a constant state of change, and one continues to herald this true, are we all not vehicles of change. Recently, it comes to my mind on how good it would feel to actually finish something I started upon.

But this is the rambling of the day. I've been traveling. This evening I have returned to the place of origin. Change favors the thinking mind, it feels right to align with change, at the same time tempering the now and past lurches of life.

1 comment:

  1. Quite true. We change by the minute. I find it absolutely hilarious and bugged when people are so happy to hear the expression: "You haven't changed at all!" Phew.

    Joy always,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete