Thursday, February 10, 2011

Closure

There's a certain finality in being told off.

Its like having your worst fears confirmed so that you can stop worrying about them and move on.
Its unfortunately stupid when you don't learn from your mistakes. In fact, it seems like you become more prone to repeating them....? French Connection UK.

So, what do you do?

This blog is supposed to be para-stories, but I just find myself, writing longer and longer posts in them, and then having to cut them short. I guess the key is to say what you need to say and not about the process involved in saying, whatever it is your trying to say. Maybe too much importance is given to the context. I was writing about this a few days ago; I've probably spent as much time writing about the process of writing, then I have in actually writing what I'm supposed to be writing.

Guess I've got to get smart. And not the kind of smart that starts up from how it had all started. Its a vicious Karma, that needs Nirvana.

1 comment:

  1. Either write what you want to or change the title of the blog.

    Cheerio!

    Susan Deborah

    ReplyDelete